What is Shamanic Healing? Shamanic Healing uses many tools in combination. These may include energy balancing, regression, shamanic extraction (to remove negative energies and demons), soul retrieval and many other shamanic processes to resolve deep inner conflicts. A lot of this deep spiritual healing is done in trance, during which your deepest blocks will be released. Shamanic Healing allows you to find your inner guide that will assist you in finding the answers to your most difficult questions. Please note – for heightened effect, fasting is needed for at least 2 hours before any healing or journey. Treatment plans/session requirements will be discussed at the initial consultation.
New to Shamanic Journeying? Try this exercise. Make sure you wont be disturbed for one hour, lie down in a comfortable position and ensure that you have not eaten any food for 2 hours. Play the video below, listen to the hypnotic sounds of the drumming and find yourself able to meet your inner guide. Focus on your breathing and allow questions and answers to enter you. This exercise will take 1 hour – repeat this exercise regularly. Relax and enjoy.
Dreaming and Dream Stones Dream stones have been used since the beginning of time to aid a person to be in control of their own dreams, after practice a person will be able to look down upon them self in the dream and experience the dream as in a out of body experience. By using dream stones the person will be able to select to have worthwhile dreams that will allow them to cast out inner conflict and feel more rested in the morning.
The first step – select a stone, the stone will find you, it might be on a beach, in your path, in your garden or it might be one that you already own. Please note it is not normally a good idea to rush off and buy a tumble stone/crystal as this might not the perfect stone for you.
Next – feel the stone, stroke the stone and let the stone talk to you, if the stone seems to be perfect for you, then you know this is your dream stone.
The process is now as follows:
- Give the stone a bath in warm water to remove any negative energy and dust and dirt
- Allow the stone to dry naturally – a sunny windowsill would be ideal, but anywhere warm where it wont be touched by anyone will do.
- Cover the stone in salt, sea salt, rock salt or ordinary table salt, the stone can be placed in a clean dry bowl and then completely covered. Keep the stone untouched covered in the salt for 24.
- Remove the stone and wash gently in warm water and allow to dry naturally again
- Heat a pan on the stove/cooker to the lowest heat and then gently heat the stone until nice and warm throughout, then let the stone cool down completely in the pan.
Next – Charge the stone
Charging the stone will now complete the process of owning your very own dream stone.
Bring the stone up to your face at eye level and stroke the stone as if you were stroking a small pet or baby bird and then ask the stone to keep you safe and gently listen to the response of the stone, also ask the stone for guidance, ask questions and the stone will give you the answer.
Your stone is now ready – you will keep your stone under your pillow in the day, or in your pocket, and at night when you go to bed you will hold your stone in your hand or under your pillow – you will experience wonderful dreams and truly wonderful visions.
if you would like some help with your dream stone collection and ritual please contact me – thank you.
If the stone does not answer you, this is not the correct stone for you, so you will need to allow a new stone to find you, when you have the new stone please repeat the process.
Journeying with water / self healing
We all know the benefits of drinking water and how it can aid weight loss, increase health and hydration and it improves our complexion and general appearance 🙂 BUT what about the use of water for HEALING? The therapeutic nature of water can heal us by increasing our ability to create an energy to align and ground us through the power and nature of water.
Here are the instructions:
Create your own ambiance, scented candles, bath bubbles, soft music, whatever your heart tells you to do.
- Fill a bathtub with water.
- Leave the water dripping slowly so that you can hear it.
- Get in the tub. Relax. Centre your energy in the quiet within. Begin to concentrate on the sound of the dripping water.
- Let the sound get VERY loud – increase your concentration and focus on the sound of the water. You have no thoughts. You are one with the water.
- Ask the water to help you. Visualize the water flowing through you, washing away your pain (or reason for doing the exercise). Begin to watch your flow of thoughts and see what the water opens within you. Let the water wash through – loosening up your energy and the ‘stuff’ that is stuck in your energy. Let everything just flow or wash away. Let the water move you until you are moving with the water. Feel the power of Water.
- You can set an Intent or ask a question – a very narrow, focused question. Watch the images that come to your mind as you observe. Notice the images, but don’t hold onto them. Let everything go. Observe what is shifting in your energy as you do this exercise. Watch them go past your awareness. Feel stress, anxiety, problems flow away with the energy of the water.
- Make note of any insights that come to you during this time. After about 20 minutes, minimum, release the water, and, as an option, sit in the tub until it all drains away. Let your stress, your pain, your burdens drain away with the water.
- Thank the water for helping you.
The intent with this exercise is to become more fluid – to allow the point of awareness, or worldview, to shift just a little by aligning your energy with this element; and, to open your energy to the possibilities offered by working with the element of water.
Do you need to set an intent with water? Or can you just flow and see what you see?
Intent is always the key with any of the exercises. Intent is everything. When doing this exercise, a person should set his or her own intent; it should be narrow and precise, and nothing else should get in the way. Then apply will to it, and let it take you where you intended to start with. An example would be to simply see the exact moment in time when you first fell to a certain weakness in your energy. And that’s all, nothing else, find the problem first then figure out how to attack it.
How does the sound of the water assist the journey process?
The sound draws you into the energy of the water itself, you become more fluid – nothing else sounds like dripping water. You can journey with water as deeply as any other form of journeywork; in fact, water can take you where other things cannot. Water’s intent is fluidity and movement.
with thanks to http://www.shamanscave.com/practices/water-for-self-healing